Honda CBR1000RR 2008 - Onwards LSL Superbike Conversion KitSKU: 120H125
Make 4 interest-free payments of $155.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
This LSL superbike handlebar kit for the CBR1000RR is designed so it can be installed with normal workshop equipment on the made-to-stock bike. If you are not a trained motorcycle mechanic, you may wish to consult a dealer in your area for installation.
Depending on the bike type, different methods are used to implement the conversion to a superbike handlebar. Depending on the bike model, longer brake hoses, new brake fluid container holder or fairing brackets may be required. Based on different producer specifications in most cases the original bar ends can not be used any more. Also, it is sometimes unavoidable due to the design of the fairings that these must be shortened or cut out from below.
Please note that the appropriate handlebars are not provided in the kit and have to be ordered separately (see below).
- Comes with complete top yoke
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Recommended handlebar: LSL Aluminium Superbike Flat Handlebars (22.2mm) (not included)
- Required brake line included (stainless steel)
- Required clutch line (or clutch cable) included
- Installation should only be done by an experienced specialist
- Includes two adapters to be mounted on the slider tubes
|Country Of Manufacture||Germany|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.