Honda VTR1000F 1997 - 2006 LSL Superbike Conversion KitSKU: 120H075
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $139.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
This LSL superbike handlebar kit for the VTR1000F is designed so it can be installed with normal workshop equipment on the made-to-stock bike. If you are not a trained motorcycle mechanic, you may wish to consult a dealer in your area for installation.
Depending on the bike type, different methods are used to implement the conversion to a superbike handlebar. Depending on the bike model, longer brake hoses, new brake fluid container holder or fairing brackets may be required. Based on different producer specifications in most cases the original bar ends can not be used any more. Also, it is sometimes unavoidable due to the design of the fairings that these must be shortened or cut out from below.
Please note that the appropriate handlebars are not provided in the kit and have to be ordered separately (see below).
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Recommended handlebar: LSL Aluminium Superbike Handlebars (22.2mm)
- Installation should only be done by an experienced specialist
- Layout includes two adapters to be mounted on the slider tubes
- You will need to shorten the wind screen and also shorten the fairing ends
- Required clutch line (or clutch cable) included
- Required brake line included (stainless steel)
Money Well SpentBy: Andrew on 11 December 2016I'm very happy with the quality of the kit, It all went together with minimum fuss. I test rode the bike today It feels completely different. I'm very happy money well spent. Thank you