Kawasaki ZX6R 1998 - 1999 LSL Superbike Conversion KitSKU: 120K083
Make 4 interest-free payments of $84.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 2
Adjust your riding position with this LSL superbike conversion kit for the ZX6R (1998 - 1999 models only) that is designed so it can be installed with normal workshop equipment on the made-to-stock bike. If you are not a trained motorcycle mechanic, you may wish to consult a dealer in your area for installation.
Depending on the bike type, different methods are used to implement the conversion to a superbike handlebar. Depending on the bike model, longer brake hoses, new brake fluid container holder or fairing brackets may be required. Based on different producer specifications in most cases the original bar ends can not be used any more. Also, it is sometimes unavoidable due to the design of the fairings that these must be shortened or cut out from below.
Please note that the appropriate handlebars are not provided in the kit and have to be ordered separately (see below).
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Layout: one piece adapter plate to be mounted on the original top yoke
- Recommended handlebar: LSL Superbike Handlebar, aluminium or steel (see Related Products below)
- Installation should only be done by an experienced specialist
- Required brake line included (stainless steel)
- You will need to shorten the fairing ends and the windscreen
|Country Of Manufacture||Germany|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.