Motogadget m-Lock Digital RFID Ignition LockSKU: 4002000
Make 4 interest-free payments of $57.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 3
This product is a contact-free digital ignition lock with RFID technology and substitutes mechanical ignition locks or their electrical switching feature.
The digital key/transponder only has to be brought near the m-Lock (approx. 40-50 mm) and the ignition is switched on or off, completely contact free.
The m-Lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and is therefore tamper-proof (unlike radio remote controls etc). Each key/transponder has a unique digital code. The m-Lock can be only be activated with the correct digital code. The key/transponder and m-Lock are absolutely free of mechanical wear.
The m-Lock switches automotive relays with a possible load of up to 40A so there is sufficient power for every on-board system.
The hidden mounting of the small m-Lock is covered by non-metallic parts (eg. a plastic side panel) which permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed - especially for custom bikes!
The available 'Glass Tube' option is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove. Please note the reduced switching distance (about 5-10 mm) of the Glass Tube transponder. The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
All keys/transponders are available as a replacement 'key blank' and can be paired to the desired m-Lock.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m-Lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for information about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly: 30 mm
Height: 14 mm
- Cable length: approx. 50 cm
- Weight incl. cable: approx. 30 g
- Fixture: 2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
- Operating voltage: 6V - 18V
- Operating temperature: -20 °C... +80 °C
- m-Lock with approx. 50 cm connector cable
- 1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape)
- 1 automotive relay 12V/40A
- 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves
- removable fuse
- detailed installation and operating instructions
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- each key has a unique code
- the key first activates the m-Lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- neither key nor m-Lock suffer from mechanical wear
- the key requires no battery - failsafe
- no overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- the m-Lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- keys can be easily purchased and 'learned' to any m-Lock - your integrated locksmith
- a switching distance of 4 - 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the m-Lock while mounting, connecting and 'teaching' new keys
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.