At Hurtle Gear our mission is simple: Beautiful products and brilliant service.
We do this by sourcing first class products that will last, and then back it up with fast shipping and service.
You can be assured that every product that appears on our website has been thoroughly reviewed, and only added to our range because we believe it is of the highest quality.
We (Graeme & Dave) have been in business for over 20 years and are committed to providing the best experience possible for our customers. We are located in Bunbury, Western Australia, but service the whole of Australia through the express post network.
Environmentally Sustainable Values
We strive to be environmentally responsible in all areas of our business. This includes:
- We no longer pack with bubble wrap, and have switched to environmentally friendly padded paper and cardboard. All of our order packaging can be recycled
- Where possible, we work with suppliers and manufacturers who take environmental sustainability seriously. Like Evotech Performance, who have taken many steps to ensure their factory and packaging are as environmentally responsible as possible
- We attempt to re-use or recycle all material from incoming shipments, including cardboard, paper and soft plastics
- We have recycling points throughout our entire office for paper, cardboard, soft plastics, printer cartridges, e-waste and more
- We keep as many documents as possible in electronic format, to reduce paper usage
- For office supplies (eg. dishwashing liquid etc) we always try to use re-fill services like those provided by Eco Warehouse in Bunbury, thereby re-using plastic containers as much as possible
- We reduce our energy use as much as possible by turning off un-used appliances etc
- When we do have to travel, we fly carbon neutral where possible
- We source and sell products that are designed to last as long as possible (eg. "lifetime")
- We encourage our customers to recycle all of their order packaging
Talk To Us On Social Media:
- We are also active members of the Perth Street Bikes forum.
Check Out Our Feedback:
Dave has been a motorbike tragic for a very long time.
He likes them all, but there's a special love there for things that come from Italy. Loud and red seems the perfect recipe.
2015 is set for his debut on the road racing scene, better late than never, and off to the Historics where it's said his true skill set of sharing a drink and telling tall tales will make him quite the competitor.
Grae is little less experienced on motorcycles, but still loves to get out on two wheels whenever he can.
His roles at Hurtle Gear are more administrative/managerial in nature, and he'll often be the one who reponds to you on chat, email, or social media.
Besides motorcycles, Graeme is a bit of a primal/paleo enthusiast, and enjoys things like stand-up paddle, snorkelling, swimming, the outdoors, social justice and good food & friends.
Ashe started working at Hurtle Gear packing orders in 2014 to get herself through uni, and then just sort of stuck around. She’s flourished in her role, and is now using her degree to become our Social Media Guru.
She’s often behind the scenes filming or brainstorming - but you’ll see the product of her hard work popping up on our social media pages regularly.
When she’s not putting her creative skills to use in the office, she’s probably spending time with her family, or jamming in her music room.
Hannah has been with us since September 2017. Although she is the youngest member of our team she is also one of the most vital.
She was born in the wrong era and is a big fan of old songs, movies, and people - particularly Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke!
Her roles, like Graeme, are administrative and customer service related, and you'll often see her responding to questions on live chat. She's also the owner of the working dog featured on our facebook page.
Hayley initially joined the Hurtle Team as a packer, but since then has taken on a few of the administration responsibilities as well - you might see her answering your enquiries or taking your orders.
She loves all things Marvel, and delights in watching any new movies as many times as possible before they leave theatres.
Her favourite colour is purple, and when she isn't crunching numbers at Hurtle Gear or watching her latest favourite movie, you might find her gaming on her PS4 or Xbox 360.
Jenese is our newest staff member, having graced us with her presence in February 2019. Her job is to pack your orders up and get them delivered to your door safely.
Her favourite TV show is Friends, her favourite music genre is R&B, and her all time favourite song is "At Last" by Etta James.
Jenese grew up in New Zealand and spent plenty of time on motorbikes as a kid, so not only does she get the thrill of it, but she knows her way around a machine!