At Hurtle Gear our mission is simple: Beautiful products and brilliant service.
We accomplish this through sourcing first class products that will last, and then follow through with great service and quick shipping.
You can be assured that every product that appears on our website has been thoroughly reviewed, and only added to our range because we believe it is of the highest quality.
We (Graeme & Dave) have been in business for over 20 years and are committed to providing the best experience possible for our customers. We are located in Bunbury, Western Australia, but service the whole of Australia through the express post network.
Environmentally Sustainable Values
We strive to be environmentally responsible in all areas of our business. This includes:
- We no longer pack with bubble wrap, and have switched to environmentally friendly padded paper and cardboard. All of our order packaging can be recycled
- Where possible, we work with suppliers and manufacturers who take environmental sustainability seriously. Like Evotech Performance, who have taken many steps to ensure their factory and packaging are as environmentally responsible as possible
- We attempt to re-use or recycle all material from incoming shipments, including cardboard, paper and soft plastics
- We have recycling points throughout our entire office for paper, cardboard, soft plastics, printer cartridges, e-waste and more
- We keep as many documents as possible in electronic format, to reduce paper usage
- For office supplies (eg. dishwashing liquid etc) we always try to use re-fill services like those provided by Eco Warehouse in Bunbury, thereby re-using plastic containers as much as possible
- We reduce our energy use as much as possible by turning off un-used appliances etc
- When we do have to travel, we fly carbon neutral where possible
- We source and sell products that are designed to last as long as possible (eg. "lifetime")
- We encourage our customers to recycle all of their order packaging
Talk To Us On Social Media:
- We are also active members of the Perth Street Bikes forum.
Check Out Our Feedback:
Dave has been a motorbike tragic for a very long time.
He likes them all, but there's a special love there for things that come from Italy. Loud and red seems the perfect recipe.
2015 is set for his debut on the road racing scene, better late than never, and off to the Historics where it's said his true skill set of sharing a drink and telling tall tales will make him quite the competitor.
Grae is little less experienced on motorcycles, but still loves to get out on two wheels whenever he can.
His roles at Hurtle Gear are more administrative/managerial in nature, and he'll often be the one who reponds to you on chat, email, or social media.
Besides motorcycles, Graeme is a bit of a primal/paleo enthusiast, and enjoys things like stand-up paddle, snorkelling, swimming, the outdoors, social justice and good food & friends.
Jenese' job is managing the workplace to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Jenese has the widest range of knowledge of the products we have here at Hurtle Gear and will be able to help you with any enquiries you may have.
Having grown up on several farms, she has spent plenty of time on motorcycles and still tries to get out as much as possible.