Australia Post Delivery
Before selecting Australia Post for deliveries within Australia, you should be aware of the following:
- They are normally more expensive than Toll Express
- They are normally slower than Toll Express (2-3 business days instead of 1-2 business days)
- They have a high rate of losing parcels
- When they lose parcels, their support response is very slow
- They do not compensate you for lost parcels
We understand that some people have no option but to use a PO Box or Parcel Locker for delivery. That's totally fine, your package will need to be sent by Australia Post, that's all (Australia Post will not allow courier companies to deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International shipments via Australia Post are actually pretty good, and our checkout page will offer a number of different Australia Post and other courier options for you.