Harley Davidson Street 500 Ellaspede Forward ControlsBRAND: Ellaspede SKU: EAHD002
or 4 payments of $272.74 with Info
Stock : Select Option First
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM: This item is no longer stocked on our shelves and is ordered in as required. Assuming the item is in stock at Ellaspede, it will normally take around 2 weeks to get here.
Please request us to order it here.
This product from Ellaspede allows you to adjust your Street 500 so you can get the classic Harley Davidson look.
Made from thick laser cut steel and powder coated satin black, this forward control kit has been designed to match the factory look of your bike. It is adjustable in length and doesn't require changing the rear brake master or 'bleeding' the rear brakes to fit.
- Adjustable in length from 11"-13" (11 inch, 12 inch and 13 inch positions)
- Height adjustable brake and gear lever positions
- 100% bolt on
- Does not require rear brake 'bleeding' to fit
- Does not change the factory rear brake master cylinder
- Retains stock foot pegs for a factory look (and matches pillion pegs)
- Super strong laser cut steel
- Satin black powder coat matches bike finish
- More ground clearance than other forward controls
Will suit the following bikes:
- Harley Davidson Street 500 models NON ABS from 2014 - 2015
- Harley Davidson Street 500 models WITH ABS from 2016 - onwards
- Does NOT fit with the optional add-on Harley Davidson Street 500 accessory engine guard
- Left and Right adjustable mounting plates
- Left and Right foot peg mounts
- Left and Right brake/gear mounts
- Brake lever arm
- Gear lever arm
- Genuine HD shifter peg
- Brake rod (with extender for non ABS models only)
- Gear rod
- Brake rod stay bracket
- Required bolts and spacers
Intermediate skill level required for fitting. If in doubt, consult a professional.
Note: This kit is designed for a Harley Davidson Street XG500 but may also fit Street XG750 models. Does NOT fit Street Rod models.
Note: Laws may vary from country to country, state to state. Please check with your local transport authority prior to application of this product. Install at your own risk, if in doubt, consult a professional for installation.
|Country Of Manufacture||Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.