Motogadget m-Blaze Ice IndicatorBRAND: Motogadget SKU: 60030
Or 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 with Learn more.
Stock : Select Option First
This bolt-on LED turn signal from Motogadget is very cool indeed. It has a great design with a transparent glass body made of scratch-resistant plastic.
The small base is made from Billet aluminium and comes in three colours: anodised black, anodised silver, or mirror polish surface.
NOTE: Price is for ONE indicator. Please order two for a pair, or four for front and rear use.
Using the motogadget TranzLight-Technology® (TLT, patent pending), the transparent turn signal body becomes the light source itself. TranzLight-Technology® smartly uses the total internal reflection of light waves. With this progressive approach, turn signal casings not only have been miniaturized, but this also creates new lighting concepts directly through a crystal-like glass body. Only the precision of optical CAD calculations and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes provide this new design and its functionality.
The luminous flux required for the TranzLight technology is generated by the intensiLED® procedure developed by motogadget. It consists of three important pillars:
- Specifically selected, phosphor-converted high output LED with the highest efficiency and 3W total output and a service life of more than 50,000 hours.
- IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses.
- Special collimator optics, that precisely bundles the diffuse emission light from the LED into the glass body.
An important aspect of the TranzLight technology is the safety advantage due to enhanced visibility of the turn signal. The light is emitted at an almost 180° angle and thus visible from the front, side and rear of the motorbike.
The bolt-on turn signal is equipped with a flexible absorber and thus mechanically isolated from the fastening threads. This protects the assembly from vibrations and mechanical stress.
m.blaze ice has an E-mark and is approved as a front and rear turn signal.
- The turn signalcan be installed like any other LED turn signal with load resistors or all of our load independent flasher relays (m.flash, m.wave, m.stop, m.relay+).
- Absolutely unique, new design and operating principle (TranzLight-Technology)
- Very neutral and subtle look due to the transparent glass body
- Cutting edge Ultra HighPower LED-Technology (IntensiLED)
- IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses
- Bright light is emitted at an almost 180° angle and thus visible from the front, side and rear
- Specifications and features
- Length w/o mounting thread: 65mm
- Total length w/ thread: 83mm
- Max. diameter: 20.5mm
- Cable length: about 100 cm
- Weight about: 15g
- Installation: M8 threaded bolt
Custom Bundle: No
Modified Item: No
Non-Domestic Product: No
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.