Motogadget Motoscope ProSKU: 1005030
Make 4 interest-free payments of $155.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 2
This digital display from Motogadget contains 734 LEDs and is the latest in their digital dashboard series.
Governed by a 16-bit RISC processor, this cutting edge technology and ultra slim casing creates an almost rimless, self-illuminating display. Very easy to read even under direct sunlight with automatic brightness control.
The rev-counter display is fully scalable via the analogue LED band with drag indicator function. The main and secondary display are user configurable, and another section of the display shows the current gear.
Four indicator lights are pre-installed and more input signals can be used via the Breakout Boxes (see Related Products below). The motoscope pro is equipped with a fully-fledged CAN-bus interface and is therefore ready for many of tomorrow's developments, for example the plug 'n ride Breakout-Box Triumph.
The dashboard communicates through a proprietary digital one-wire bus (m-Bus) with additional Breakout Boxes available if required (sold separately). This makes the dashboard very versatile and for a wide range of vehicles and tasks.
The billet aluminium casing is CNC machined and is easily mounted by two backside threaded holes. The instrument is equipped with an ABE and does not have to be registered.
You will need to order the Breakout Box to connect indicator light signals or to connect digital bus-systems (Triumph, H-D). For the BMW R Nine T a Breakout Box is not necessary.
- Instrument with ca. 55 cm connector cable
- Speedometer sensor M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread (stainless steel, IP67) with ca. 150 cm connector cable
- 2 magnets
- 10 cable end connectors
- In-line fuse
- 2 stainless steel screws
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Please note: Touch sensor not included anymore.
- Length, Height, Depth: 109 mm/ 47 mm/ 11 mm
- Weight w/ cable: approx. 100 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: max. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Power consumption, standby: 0.4 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Rev counter (LED bargraph): 0 – 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 krpm (adjustable)
- Speedometer: 0 – 350 km/h or mph
- Trip meter A: bis 999.9 km or mi
- Trip meter B: bis 999.9 km or mi
- Total mileage (adjustable): bis 250000 km or mi
- Operating hours/Service: 0 – 9999.5 h
- Clock: 23:59 h/min
- Timekeeping: 0 – 99:59:59 h/min/s
- RPM count (on LCD): 0 – 20000 rpm
- Adjustable RPM warning (gear shift flash): 0 – 20000 rpm
- On-board voltage: 9 – 18 V
- Low voltage warning: Warning if below ca. 11V
- Timekeeping 0 - 100 km/h or 0 - 60 mph: 0.00 – 30.59 sec.
- Actual accelleration: +/- 0.00 – 1.50 G
- Average speed: 0 – 350 km/h or mph
- Max. speed: 0 – 350 km/h or mph
- Max. RPM: 0 – 20000 rpm
- Max. positive acceleration: +1.50 G
- Max. negative acceleration: - 1.50 G
- Gear display: N, gear 1 - 6
- Green control LED (w/ breakoutbox A/B): Neutral (N)
- Green control LED (w/ breakoutbox A/B): Turn indicator left/right
- blue control LED (w/ breakoutbox A/B): High beam
- Red control LED (w/ breakoutbox A/B): Miscellaneous warning functions
- Fuel/Reserve (w/ breakoutbox A/B): 0 - 100% w/ low warning
- Air temperature* (w/ breakoutbox B): -20 - 80 °C / -4 - 176 °F w/ high/low warning
- Water temperature* (w/ breakoutbox B): 40 - 120 °C / 104 - 248 °F w/ high/low warning
- Oil temperature* (w/ breakoutbox B): 40 - 150 °C / 104 - 302 °F w/ high/low warning
- Oil pressure* (w/ breakoutbox B): 0 - 8 bar / 0 - 116 psi w/ high/low warning
|Country Of Manufacture||Germany|
Accessory Type: Aftermarket Branded
Product Type: Instruments
Non-domestic Product: No
Modified Item: No
Custom Bundle: No
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.