Motogadget mst Speedster (Colour: Black)SKU: 5001013
Make 4 interest-free payments of $100.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
The mst speedster is a cool, vintage style analogue speedometer, based on the streamline designs of the 40's and 50's.
The colour is a matching 'warmer' white and the indicator shape is matched to the design of the dial and made from brushed stainless steel. The bezel comes in either 'polished finish' or 'anodised black'.
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
- Mini push-button
- 2 removable fuses
- 9 cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
- 2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
- 2 mounting screws M3 with washer
- 2 diodes for pairing of turn signals
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 96 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Speedometer, analogue (indicator): 0 – 200 km/h or mi/h
- Speedometer, numeric (LED display): 200 – 999 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed: 0 – 999 km/h or mi/h
- On-board voltage: 9 – 15 V
- Clock: 00:00 – 23:59
- Trip meter: 0 – 999.9 km or mi
- Total distance (adjustable): 99999 km or mi max.
- Indicator lights: turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light
See mounting options below under "Related Products".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.