Motogadget mst VintageSKU: 5001015
Make 4 interest-free payments of $122.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
This classic "old school" analogue speedo is based on the streamline design of the 1940's and 1950's. A yellowed and cracked surface gives it an aged look, and the bezel and indicator are made from solid brass, manually coated with patina.
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
- Mini push-button
- 2 removable fuses
- 9 cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
- 2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
- 2 mounting screws M3 with washer
- 2 diodes for pairing of turn signals
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
- Mounting diameter: 49 mm
- Weight: approx. 110 g
- Mount: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption, operating: approx. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Speedometer, analogue (indicator): 0 – 200 km/h or mi/h
- Speedometer, numeric (LED display): 200 – 999 km/h or mi/h
- Max. speed: 0 – 999 km/h or mi/h
- On-board voltage: 9 – 15 V
- Clock: 00:00 – 23:59
- Trip meter: 0 – 999.9 km or mi
- Total distance (adjustable): 99999 km or mi max.
- Indicator lights: turn signal, high beam, neutral, hazard light
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.