RAM-108U :: RAM Trolling Motor Stabilizer MountSKU: RAM-108U
Make 4 interest-free payments of $21.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 2
This product will hold your motor in place, taking out every bit of the vibration while also protecting the head, shaft and mount from damage.
It consists of a double socket arm, 2.5" diameter round base that contains the universal AMPs hole pattern, and single strap base. The strap will accommodate rails from 1" to 2.1" (2.54cm to 5.22cm) in diameter.
A must for any angler with a bow mount trolling motor.
The maximum allowable distance between the mounting surface on the boat and the lowest point of the trolling motor shaft is 8.75” (22.22cm). Distances shorter than this are compatible.
- Strap Dimensions: 1" to 2.1" (2.54cm to 5.22cm)
- Height: 9" (22.86cm)
- Reduces bouncing on the water or when transporting your boat
- Ideal for rough water conditions
- Holds trolling motor in place
- Reduces shock and vibration
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
|Country Of Manufacture||United States|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.