RAM-234-VCP1U :: RAM Safe-T-Charge Battery Protection SystemSKU: RAM-234-VCP1U
Make 4 interest-free payments of $25.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 4
This product is designed to help protect your vehicle or boat’s electrical system and battery. With multiple configurations available through onboard dip switches, the Safe-T-Charge™ can be configured to shut down connected devices either by a trigger coming from the ignition of the vehicle or by sensing a drop in the DC voltage below a level capable of starting your engine.
Easily select a predetermined duration of time to have your connected devices shut down to assure you will always be able to start your vehicle. The RAM Safe-T-Charge™ offers a audible tone starting five minutes before the timer shuts off power to your devices, and continuing every minute until the power is shut down. The on board over-ride switch enables the user to by pass the timed shut off feature in the case of an emergency or other event which requires immediate access to device power.
- Dimensions: L x W x H = (95 mm/3.74”) x (80mm/3.15”) x (32mm/1.26”)
- Materials: ABS, flame retardant plastic construction
- Water-proof for use in marine environments
- 30AMP Rating
- 24V jump start protection
- Battery + 12V input terminal
- Output terminal (More outputs can be connected by overlapping the wires and fastening.)
- Ground terminal
- IGN terminal
- Over ride switch
- Timer start LED
- Selector for DC or IGN sense
- 3-dip switch for time set
- Mounting holes
- Sticker on turning cover for indication of time setting
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
|Country Of Manufacture||United States|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.