RAM-B-408-75-1-UN7U :: RAM Torque 3/4" - 1" Diameter Handlebar Base With X-Grip For PhonesSKU: RAM-B-408-75-1-UN7U
Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $24.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 21
This deluxe handlebar mount will allow you to attach your phone to your motorcycle bars, or any other bar that is between 3/4" and 1" (1.91cm and 2.54cm) in diameter. It includes an X-Grip phone mount that holds your device nice and tight, and also includes a free tether (RAM-HOL-UN7TU :: RAM Tether for UN7 X-Grip Holders).
The bar mount includes sizing inserts to provide a snug fit and protect the rail. It also has nylon-insert locknuts to prevent loosening in high vibration environments. All up this makes it the perfect way to secure electronic devices to your bars in any high-vibration environment.
The X-Grip cradle has a spring-loaded four leg design that has great holding power without hiding your phone and is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below.
- Mounting Base Dimensions: Accommodates rails 3/4" to 1" in diameter (1.91cm to 2.54cm)
- X-Grip® Cradle Dimensions:
Minimum Width = 1.875" (4.77cm). Minimum height at this width is 4.25" (10.80cm)
Maximum Width = 3.25" (8.25cm). Minimum height at this width is 2.25" (5.08cm)
Depth = 0.875" (2.22cm)
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
Demonstration Video (YouTube)
ExcellentBy: Tony on 17 November 2017When I bought this item online it said that it was out of stock. But it only took 3 days to arrive. These are expensive units but they are quality ones. I will buy from this company again
RAM Mounts For MotorbikeBy: Nick on 7 September 2017Awesome quality product, very happy! RAM mounts are great as you can buy other components for other uses. Don't buy cheaper version's of similar mounts on Ebay.. Delivery was super quick from Perth to the Gold Coast...