RAM-HOL-UN8BU :: RAM Universal X-Grip II Tablet Holder with 1" Ball for Small TabletsSKU: RAM-HOL-UN8BU
Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $17.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 26
This product will allow you connect your small tablet (eg. Kindle, Apple iPad mini, and other 7" tablets) to the RAM Mounts system. The four leg design of the X-Grip holds your device very securely and will connect to the 1" ball range of RAM sockets.
Comes with a RAM-HOL-UN8TU Tether for UN8 X-Grip Holders included.
Minimum Width = 2.25" (5.71cm) (Devices 2.25" in width must be a minimum of 7" in height to fit)
Maximum Width = 5.75" (14.6cm)
Depth = 0.875" (2.22cm)
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM 1" socket mounts
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
|Country Of Manufacture||United States|
Custom Bundle: No
Modified Item: No
Non-Domestic Product: No
PerfectBy: Lew on 17 November 2017These 3 pieces have combined perfectly to mount my Hema HN7 Navigator GPS to my Africa Twin
PerfectBy: Matt on 10 August 2017perfect for what I needed
X-Grip 11 for Samsung Galaxy 8 (with and without cBy: Dave on 12 June 2014Product arrived quickly, and as described. 10 out of 10. It fits my Galaxy Note 8 like a glove, both with and without its case. I'm very happy with all the RAM products I have bought, and friends who have also bought RAM products are very happy with the product and how it does the job it is designed for. Rugged and yet elegant, well thought out and versatile. I doubt it will ever fail.