RAP-401U :: RAM Large Tough-Claw™ with 1.5" Diameter Rubber BallSKU: RAP-401U
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $23.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
This product is perfect for attaching to round, square, odd shaped rails and bars that are between 1" (2.54cm) and 2.25 (5.71cm) in diameter. It has a 1.5" ball on it which will then connect to the RAM Mounting system, to allow you to mount tablets, phones, and other electronic devices.
Works great for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more.
- Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 1" to 2.25" (2.54cm to 5.71cm)
- Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 2.2" (0cm to 5.58cm)
- Physical Dimensions:
Height: 6.56" (16.66cm)
Width: 2.25" (5.71cm)
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
|Country Of Manufacture||United States|
SolidBy: Nick on 10 May 2018Grips nicely, just what I needed