Motogadget m.unit blueSKU: 4002040
Make 4 interest-free payments of $138.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 1
Connect your bike to your smartphone! The m.unit blue is the digital control unit for your motorcycle – the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons, conventional handlebar switches, or smartphone App, and it controls all necessary components on the bike, while also performing fuse functions.
Even better, the m.unit blue is now equipped with 12 inputs and 10 outputs, replaceable high-quality cable clamps and Bluetooth® LE, this product will connect to the ‘m.ride’ smartphone App and manages the entire setup and alarm system.
Fault diagnostics can be performed during operation and without having to remove the m.unit and the secure, encrypted Keyless Go function can also be used. When this function is activated and you approach your motorbike with your smartphone, the on-board electrical system is activated and the motorbike is ready to be started!
There are considerably fewer relays and individual components in the wiring harness and the vehicle can be rewired with less effort in a very short amount of time.
When using the m.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
Features (WITHOUT smartphone and m.ride App):
- Complete digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation.
- Complete replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults. After the fault is rectified, the safety function is automatically reset.
- Integrated alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Integrated, digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; m.wave mode can be selected.
- Integrated hazard warning light.
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light.
- Integrated parking light and headlight flashing.
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 200 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button.
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed.
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal).
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30 A switched capacity).
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike.
- Integrated, digital horn relay.
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2.
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps.
Features (WITH smartphone and m.ride App)
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection and lower smartphone and m.unit blue energy usage.
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone).
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth® to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc.).
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted.
- The on board voltage can be monitored in the App.
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement.
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset.
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter).
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with m.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc.
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks.
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle.
- LIN bus connection for connecting to compatible motogadget products at a later date.
As of 20 February 2018, the m.ride App is available for the Android devices listed below, and the iOS version is available for iPhone 5 and later.
Bluetooth 4.0 require the latest generation of smartphones. Motogadget guarantee full functionality with recent software updates on all following Android devices ONLY:
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S5/S5 Neo
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Google Pixel/ Pixel XL
Google Nexus 5
Google Nexus 5X
Sony Experia Z3 Compact
OnePlus 3/OnePlus 3T
Huawei P9/ P9 Plus
Motogadget intend to make further smartphone models compatible in the near future. Please note that they have to determine priorities and cannot consider every single device. Further information on the App can be found at mride.de or in Google Play.
- m.unit blue
- Approx. 50 cm connecting cable for battery positive terminal with 10 mm² cross section
- 2 cable eyes
- 1 x M5 stainless steel bolt
- 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts with nut
- 1 x speed sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
- L/W/H: 90 x 53 x 30 mm, bolt distance 74 mm
- Weight: Approx. 180 g
- Fastener: 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts (installation and ground connection), 1 x M5 screwing contact for battery Plus
- Operating voltage: 6 V - 20 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- 1 x input (+12 V switched) for ignition lock or m.lock
- 11 x control input (minus/switched to ground) for:
Left turn signal
Right turn signal
- 10 x Outputs (+12V) for:
Left turn signal
Right turn signal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hurtle Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.