RAM-B-202U-GA63 :: Garmin VIRB Camera Adapter with 1" BallSKU: RAM-B-202U-GA63
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock : 4
This product will let you attach your Garmin VIRB™ camera to the RAM Mounts system, allowing you to mount it just about anywhere. The adapter attaches directly to the under-side of the camera, replacing the factory mounting bracket.
It has a 1" ball attached to it, which then connects to a range of 1" socket arms (see "Related Products" below).
- Patented rubber ball design dampens shock and vibration helping to extend the life of your camera
- Mount to many RAM double socket arms and mounts
- Multiple articulation and adjustment points for perfect viewing angles
- Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- Weight: 0.09 lbs
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
VIRB MountBy: James on 28 September 2017Garmin use the term VIRB to apply to all their VIRB products. The VIRB 360 mount is actually a different mount to this. I shaved off one side (read used a hacksaw) and it solved the problem. That is Garmins fault NOT Hurtle Gear. Hurtle Gear as always ship fast and offer the best pricing