The Motogadget m-Blaze Cone is a radical new design of bar end indicator and has been awarded by the prestigious iF product design award 2013.
The latest generation of turn signal lights, it is a completely new concept, design and technically sophisticated version of a very familiar component. Using the new motogadget TranzLight-Technology (TLT, patent pending), the transparent turn signal body becomes the light-emitting media itself.
TranzLight-Technology uses the total internal reflection of light waves at the interfaces of two different optical media densities. This approach to development is not just limited to the miniaturisation of the indicator casings, it also introduces new lighting concepts directly through a crystal-like glass body.
A subtle aluminium casing on the base is used for the secure mount of the glass body only and encases the electronic control system and high-end LEDs. The casing is machined from solid aluminium, anodised black or high gloss polished and furnished with an elegant finish of laser inscriptions. With its transparent glass body, the m-Blaze presents a very neutral and subtle look. That's why the m-Blaze is the perfect match to many styles and all types of motorbikes.
- Single turn signal "m-Blaze Cone", left or right side
- clamping for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with inner diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm
- connector cable length approx. 100 cm
- Diameter: 35 mm
- Total length: 96 mm
- Length protruding out of the bar: 43 mm
- Length inside the bar: 53 mm
- Length of cable: approx. 100 cm
- Weight: approx. 45 g
- Installation: rubber clamps for inner diameter of 14mm up to 21 mm are included.
- Power consumption: approx, 3 Watt
This turn signal can be operated like any other LED turn signal with load resistors or all load independent flasher relays from motogadget (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+)