Motogadget m-Blaze Pin IndicatorSKU: 600401
Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $16.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.Stock : Select Option First
This is a beautifully designed bolt-on indicator with Power LED technology. It's so small it almost disappears on the bike, but due to the IntensiLED® Technology, the emitted light is extremely bright when switched on.
ECE approved as front and rear direction indicator, the aluminium casing is CNC machined and available with an anodised black or mirror polish surface.
NOTE: sold as a single unit. Please buy two if you want a pair of indicators!
- absolute unique, new design and principle of operation (light control by TranzLight® Technology)
- extremely delicate appearance due to transparent glass body and very small aluminium base
- highest luminosity, achieved by state-of-the-art high output LED technology (IntensiLED®)
- electronic voltage conditioning by IC controlled constant power source with 330kHz pulses and safe protection electronics
- extremely bright light in radiation direction, highly visible light in nearly all directions
Like any other typical LED turn signal, this Motogadget turn signal can be operated with load resistors or any of our load-independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relay+).
- Total length with thread: 38.5 mm
- Length without thread: 19.5 mm
- Biggest diameter: 16 mm
- Cable length: about 100 cm
- Weight: about 12g
- Installation: M8 threaded bolt
- Power consumption: about 3 Watt
- EU-Design Patent 002423285, EU-Patent 2439132, Made in Germany
- 1 x m-Blaze Pin turn signal w/ M8 thread
- M8 nut
- approx. 100 cm connector cable
- installation instructions
|Country Of Manufacture||Germany|
Accessory Type: Aftermarket Branded
Product Type: Indicators
Custom Bundle: No
Non-Domestic Product: No
Modified Item: No
Size matters!By: Rodney on 18 October 2018Compact ,bright and easy to install. Longevity?? Will find out.
Good product, quick deliveryBy: Alexander on 26 March 2018Would shop with again!