The Motogadget m-Blaze Disc is a trend-setting bar end indicator that includes a transparent light-emitting disc on a compact aluminium base.
It uses Motogadget's TranzLight-Technology® (TLT, patent pending) that has three important pillars:
- specifically selected, high output LED with maximum efficiency and 7W total output and a service life of more than 50,000 hours
- IC controlled constant power source with 330 kHz pulses
- special collimator optics, that precisely bundles the emission light from the LED into the plastic body
The subtle aluminium casing has been CNC machined and is available in anodised black or mirror polish surface, both with an elegant finish of laser inscriptions.
NOTE: These indicators are sold individually, so make sure you order a complete set (left and right).
- completely unique, discrete design and functionality
- barely recognisable on handlebar when OFF
- extremely bright light to front side, well recognisable light output to rear side
- state-of-the-art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
- electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
- no need for turn signal indicator lights
- quite harmonious finish for handlebar end - especially when equipped with m-grip or other billet grips.
Overall length: 68mm
Partial length outside handlebar: 20mm
Partial length inside handlebar: 48mm
Cable length: ca. 100cm
Weight: approx. 40g
- Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
- Power consumption: approx. 7 Watt
- Single turn signal "m.blaze disc", left or right side
- for handlebar end installation; incl. clamping for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
- connector cable length approx. 100 cm.
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of Motogadget's load independent flasher relays (m.flash, m.wave, m.stop, m.relais+).